Welcome to P-A-R Precision, Inc.
We serve all industries requiring
PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY & RELIABILITY
on a continuous & repetitive basis
Precision Swiss Screw Machine Components
Precision Secondary Operations
- All Cams and Tooling Designed & Fabricated Internally
- Items processed are Subminiature to .437" OD.
- Tolerances from +/- .0001"
- Materials include: Brass, Bronze, Beryllium Copper, Nickel Silver, Carbon, Armco, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Nylon, Delrin, Phenolic, and more...
Per Customer Requirements, we also provide:
- Heat Treating
- Zone Annealing
- First Piece QIP Reports
- All Tooling and Fixtures Fabricated Internally
- Design and Build our own Specialized Machinery and Fixtures
- Process High Tolerance Requirements and High Finishes
- Operations: Slotting, Milling, Drilling, Broaching, Tapping, Threading, Crimping, Deburring, Facing, Stamping, Bending, Assembly, and more...
Our Company has implemented a system which begins with the receipt of Raw Material, First Piece inspections on all operations and Lot Control, in addition to Documented hourly inspections. And Final Inspection on each Lot before Shipping. Our Standards of Manufacturing adhere fully to Mil Std. 105 and Mil Std. 1-45208 and we cater to Companies who must conform to ISO Requirements.
Please consider P-A-R Precision, Inc on your next need for
Precision Machined Components.